Friday, April 25, 2008

My Teeth Pulling Experience

ok so i got my teeth pulled and my mouth is kinda swollen haha and im not in as much pain as i thought i would be for having four teeth pulled, but yeah dont really remember much about coming home haha :-P all i know is that i was passed out at teh dentists office and then i remember my mom saying something about getting the car, and then i came home and then i just went to sleep and work up with a shitload of blood on my pillow :( :P that was fun because i didnt know what was going on haha

OH and mind you when i went into the office, this lady was very nice and palyful and it was FUN but the only problem was that lik ewhen she went to put the IV in me she kinda missed the vein and was moving the needle around INSIDE my arm so im sittin there making her laugh whiles shes doing this so that was funny haha :P i wasnt mad at the lady since she wasnt very serious and made me comfortable about the whole teeth pulling thing :D

here are some pixx of what i looked like after the surgery and all

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: