Monday, April 28, 2008

Senior Show and New Job


ok so the senior show was a few days ago and it went pretty well i got to say goodbye to my awesome senior friends that are leaving but hopefully we will stay in contact ya know :D I cant wait til i get to do my senior show cuz me and my friend cole were talking about how our photo setups are going to be epic haha basically the word that i used to describe our senior show was "GODLIKE" but yeah cant wait and im extremely excited for friggin excited for school now even though my summer just started haha OH and i started my awesome photographer job today it was great haha

This is pretty much my best friend at this damn school haha Cole Trying to work at the show haha

My GIRL ERIN WHAT WHAT! haha

Awww look at amanda haha

Bree being Bree haha

Kate is just awesome

I never really got to know chris but he was really funny haha

This is my drawing teacher DJ who is just fun and awesome haha and put me through hell in drawing haha


No comments: